SKULL WEATHER STATION
Once used by seafarers to predict oncoming storms, this weather station responds to atmospheric fluctuations to forecast the weather!
This historical device has been given a contemporary update, taking the form of a skull sat atop a beech wood base.
How to Predict the Weather:
- Clear liquid - Bright and clear weather.
- Cloudy liquid - Cloudy, possible thunderstorms & rain.
- Small dots in the liquid - Humid or foggy weather.
- Large flaky crystals - Cloudy skies, snow in winter.
- Threads of crystals at the top - Windy weather.
- Crystals at the bottom - Frost may be coming.